Wish I hadn't been ill during the class that your mama jokes came into play. I personally enjoyed having fun hearted bantering matches with the use of 'your mama jokes' or ribs at each other about one thing or another while in elementary school.
A few of my personal favorites of your mama jokes:
Your mama is so fat she sat on a rainbow and skittles popped out.
Your mama is so fat when she went to the beach humpback whales started singing "we are family."
Your mama is so fat when she got hit by a bus she asked who threw the rock.
A few ribs:
Four-Eyes
String Bean
Dog Breathe
or my popular nicknames
Jackie Chan
Jackie-O-Lantern
Jackity Rabbit
my personal favorite because I used to wear this green bum shirt all the time and was the tallest in my class
Jolly Green Giant
My least favorite and also dirty for grade school children. I believe once fifth grade came and we had to watch the infamous puberty video childhood innocence was somewhat lost. (But more on childhood innocence later)
E-Jacky-Lation
While in grade school my sister and I would get into some heated "flyting" matches. She was 9 years older and to her I was the pain in the butt younger sister always wanting to tag along.
The number one fight my sister and I were ever in happened while we were living in an apartment before moving into the house my folks now live in. My dad was away on military business and my sister and I would bicker constantly. Living in close quarters was not healthy for us. We were fighting about me going into her room. I read her diary. In retaliation she grabbed something of mine and slammed her bedroom door, locking it. My mom was yelling at us to knock it off. I began kicking her door. The lock clicked, I barged through slamming the door into my sisters face. A swear word echoed out of my sister's mouth. My mom came stomping down the hallway to see blood gushing out of my sister's nose. I had broke my sister's nose. I was sent to my room while my mom rushed my sister to the hospital. She was doped out on pain medication and missed school for about a week which she didn't hesitate to brag about.
No comments:
Post a Comment